Friday, April 11, 2008

Fitness on Fridays



 Fitness on Friday
So the time has come to join in and not just read the success stories of others!!!
I am going to dust off the Weight Watchers books and get started AGAIN!!
We were on Spring Break this week so I decided to tackle a small step this week but I was SUCCESSFUL!! I normally have a Mt. Dew in the morning and for lunch, this week I was able to cut out the lunch time one and replace it with WATER!!! So, I cut my soda habit from two a day to one a day!! This week my goal is to exercise at least three times and starting counting my points!!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Good job on cutting back on the soda! That's a really hard thing to do. :)

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

You go girl! I just posting my weigh in for this week. I finally lost over 10 lbs!! Woohoo.

AudreyO said...

Great job!! I found you through the Disney contest page. I'm actually going to blog about your $100 giveaway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails