Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lots of Winners!!!

Dabib:
Alisha said...
Love the comfy neck and the waterproof backing. My fav is the dahugs in solid yellow.
Spray N Wash:
Reva Skie said...
I would clean greasy garage stains, my SO is bad about wearing his good clothes to tinker in the garage.
Deborah Wellenstein said...
This would be great for various baby stains! Thank you!
Clorox Prize Package:
Kimberly said...
I like the Citrus Jungle design.
Sane Fitness for Preggers:
iggysaysno said...
i need something that's easy to take with me!
Temporal Scanner:
Helen said...
I really like that it's non-invasive.
Email me with your shipping address by WEDNESDAY!
Be sure to check out our current giveaways:

1 comments:

Leslie M. said...

Congrats Winners
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails