Saturday, May 2, 2009

WINNERS!!!

If you didn't pick the winner in the Kentucky Derby today maybe you are won here!!!
Palmolive Pure + Clear: Katrina said...
I use dawn for my family.

South Beach Living Swag Bag: Lexana Moon said...
I really love the South Beach Living Tide Me Over On-the-Go Strawberry Banana put your drink.

Rubbermaid Premier Container: liliesrnice said...
I like the take along rectangle containers.

Tie Buddies: Deanne02 said...
The red and green race cars!

{2} $25 Kroger Gift Card:lilbabypug said...
I didn't have one handy, but I think I would put a picture of my garden on the bag. My garden makes me happy in the summer and the veggies make my neighbors happy too. Thanks for the giveaway. I always shop at Kroger!
and
pickledseeds said...
I used the blue sky and green grass background with a picture of the world in the center.

$50 Tiny Prints Gift Certificate: I am confirming with tiny*prints and I will annouce and soon as I hear back from them!!!
EMAIL me (moore.g@insideconnect.net) by midnight on Tuesday with your mailing address!!!
Be sure to check out our current giveaways:

1 comments:

Leslie M. said...

Congratulations Winners!
Enjoy!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails