Thursday, December 31, 2009

A LITTLE SOMETHIN' SPICY!



Wendy's has added some kick to a menu favorite. New Spicy Chicken Nuggets are made from real, all white breast meat chicken, coated with Japanese style breadcrumbs and packed with a potent array of spices like red pepper, chili pepper, turmeric, paprika and ground mustard seed. A totally yummy deal for only 99 cents!
And SPICY they most certainly are!! Yummy!! I was already a fan of Wendy's Chicken Nuggets so I was so excited to try these!! If you are a spicy food eater then you definitely must give these Spicy new Chicken Nuggets from Wendy's a try. Same great taste with a little kick! Try some today!!

Thanks so much to Wendy's for providing us with a gift card to try these new Spicy Chicken Nuggets!

2 comments:

RV-THE WINNER said...

Texting while driving is serious issue now and it impacts a lot on society……but I have found a solution for it,,,,,,,it is http://www.drivesafe.ly/. It reads messae and sender of message itself loudly…..my children are using it and now much more relief I feel….I suggest all of you to get this application and spread it as much as possible, so that we can contribute to decrease the rate of accidents……….

bayctygrl said...

YUM! Live wendys nuggets as it is! Now they are spicy! I can't wait to try some

Related Posts with Thumbnails