Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Entrees from Healthy Choice



Healthy Choice has always been a favorite of mine so I was excited when I learned that last month, Healthy Choice introduced 11 new entrées to its Café Steamers, All Natural Entrées, and Select Entrées product lines. Nutrient-rich and preservative-free, the new entrées provide even more options for those busy days when I just don't have time to prepare a meal from scratch but still want something that's delicious AND good for me.

I have always felt confident about including Healthy Choice in my diet because it is the only major brand in its category FDA-approved to call its products "healthy." To be labeled HEALTHY a meal must have low fat, low saturated fat, controlled sodium and 10% of the daily value of three beneficial nutrients.



We received a couple of the new Healthy Choice Mediterranean Inspired Café Steamers to review. Some of the new flavors include: Grilled Vegetables Mediterranean, Balsamic Garlic Chicken and Lemon Garlic Chicken & Shrimp! I love the fresh new look of the packages! With deliciously modern recipes, these meals have never tasted better. We really enjoy these new Mediterranean Inspired meals! For more information about these new entrées, visit http://www.healthychoice.com/.

We highly suggest Healthy Choice for those busy days when you want to satisfy your craving for sophisticated flavors and fresh-tasting ingredients but can't spend hours in the kitchen!
Click HERE for a $1 off coupon!

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails