Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vote for Nancy!!!

Recently, The Goodnites Company sponsored a Bedtime Theater story-writing contest. One of my lucky readers was announced as a finalist in the contest!!! She had to use their cast of characters to write a story in about 350 words.

Her story is "Thirteen Arms Are Better Than Four: by Nancy, Greensboro, NC.

You can vote once a day starting May 4 through May 14. She has a chance at winning the grand prize of $2,500.

Here's the link:

http://www.goodnites.com/na/Bedtime-Games-Stories/Bedtime-Theater/

Follow the green Vote buttons to get to the page with the actual voting. If you get an error message at first, try again and it will go through!!

Earn an extra entry into any of my contest each time you vote! Just leave me a comment on each contest letting me know you voted!!

Best of Luck to Nancy!

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Stacey, you and your readers are wonderful! Thank you so much! I appreciate any and all daily votes through May 14. I hope I can return the favor to everyone some day. Thanks a million!

Nancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails