Purina® Cat Chow® continues its three-year commitment to breast cancer awareness by donating $200,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and launching the Cat Nap for the Cause campaign. This year, Purina Cat Chow is inviting consumers to visit www.Facebook.com/PurinaCatChow to become a fan and register to take a 20-minute cat nap for the cause. For every registered napper, Purina Cat Chow will make a $2 donation, up to $150,000, to Susan G. Komen for the Cure – this on top of Purina Cat Chow’s 2010 donation of $200,000. Cat lover, breast cancer awareness supporter and actress Kate Walsh has joined Purina Cat Chow in its campaign to raise funds and awareness.
YOU MUST LEAVE AN ADDITIONAL COMMENT FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING THAT YOU DO TO EARN AN EXTRA ENTRY!!!!!
Your email address:
Powered by FeedBlitz
2. Post our button on your blog. Grab the code from the box below!
3. Blog (or share on Facebook) about the giveaway with a link back to the giveaway!
4. Follow this blog (Just Click on the Words)
5. Follow me on Twitter (Just Click on the Words)
6. Follow this blog on Facebook (Just Click on the Words)
7. Send out a Tweet on Twitter about this giveaway with a link to the giveaway!
THIS ENTRY IS UNLIMITED ~ SEND AS ANY AS YOU WOULD LIKE EACH DAY!!!
#GIVEAWAY @staceymoore Win Purina Cat Chow ~ http://tinyurl.com/2bkvb7j ~ Please RT
**The winner will be picked with the random number generator!!!