Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm a Kaplan Test Drive Mom :)

As a teacher and mom, I know the importance of a good education! My husband and I are constantly looking for ways to help our children stay motivated to do their best on their schoowork. Therefore, we were thrilled when Mom Central introduced us to Kaplan, a trusted educational company. Kaplan offers a highly innovative online learning tool for students in grades K through 8.

Kaplan Tutoring uses a technology called Smart Track, which smoothly customizes a program based on your child's math and reading level determined by an online assessment. Ella was given the opportunity to participate in the wonderful learning experience that Kaplan has to offer.
As Ella progresses through the program, the material continues to adapt, becoming harder on topics she masters, and easing back to accommodate struggles. Ella just loves the fun, interactive characters that talk to her along the way! She also loves the Reward Zone, where she can redeem points for prizes! I love the Reward Zone as well because it helps her stay motivated to continuously come back and push herself to learn more. Kaplan also offers a great tracking program where I can track her process along the way.
Ella and I will be participating in the The Kaplan Test Drive Program for the next eight weeks! During this time Ella will spend at least two hours per week with the online program. I look forward to seeing what she is able to master in the weeks ahead. Please stay tuned for an updated post on her progress in the weeks to come!

"I wrote this review while participating in a Test Drive Program by Mom Central on behalf of Kaplan and received the products necessary to facilitate my review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails