Monday, November 22, 2010

Mario Lopez Has a Secret Weapon to Staying Fit


With a new baby Mario Lopez needs all the energy he can get—which is why he swears by Celsius!

Celsius®, the Original Calorie Burner, is healthy everyday refreshment that tastes great. Celsius has been shown to burn 100 calories or more by raising metabolism and providing sustained energy. Celsius has NO chemical preservatives, NO sugar, NO high fructose corn syrup, NO aspartame, and is very low in sodium. Available in two non-carbonated Green Teas flavors: Raspberry Acai, Peach Mango and five sparkling flavors: Orange, Cola, Wild Berry, Lemon-lime, and Ginger Ale.

I am exhausted when I get home from work so I was excited to give this energy drink a try! I have one with lunch and feel very refreshed after drinking it. This drink seems more natural than other energy drinks I have tired. I really enjoy the fruity and citrus orange flavor. I love that Celsius is also available in On-the-Go Packets! These are perfect for my busy lifestyle! I just add Celsius to my bottled water and I have a great tasting energy drink. We suggest that you give them a try today!

Thanks so much to Celsius for providing us with samples of this product!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails