Saturday, December 11, 2010

{Holiday Love List} Spice it up with Lingerie.com


Lingerie.com is owned and operated by Bare Necessities, the premier online retailer of women's brand name intimate apparel and men's designer underwear since 1998. Bare Necessities brings over 10 years of online retailing expertise to its new venture, Lingerie.com, created to bring you the sexiest lingerie for after hours at an ever-so-flirtatious price.

Ordering my item to review from this great was very easy, fast and secure. The site's design makes it easy to shop, easy to find what you’re looking for, and easy to complete your purchase. All of the styles I checked on were in stock and ready to ship, which usually isn't the case with most online sites! My order shipped the very next business day, and arrived very quickly! I am also totally impressed with the quality of my new gown. It's really cute, comfy, and the price was very affordable!

Lingerie.com offers a selection of sexy lingerie, costumes, bridal lingerie, accessories, stockings and more, in a range of sizes, including a selection of plus sized lingerie. We highly encourage you to check them out today!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails