Friday, December 17, 2010

Skillet Bacon Jam



Do you have any bacon lovers at your house? If so, you must check out Skillet Bacon Jam! We love bacon at our house so we were thrilled to give this new jam a try! Bacon Skillet Jam is a bacon spread condiment. It is made from niman ranch bacon. The bacon is rendered down along with onions, balsamic and other spices and then it cooks for several hours until it is a perfect blend of smoky, tangy, savory and slightly sweet! Bacon Skillet Jam is basically a spreadable bacony goodness and USDA approved.

We have tried this bacony goodness on several different foods and have loved each of them! My favorite food to use it with is potato soup! I just finish off my soup with a dollop of Bacon Skillet Jam! GJ loves it on his burgers! And, I love that we can now have Bacon Cheese Burgers without making greasy bacon! So many options with skillet bacon jam! It's a must have for all of bacon lovers on your holiday shopping list! We encourage you to check it out today!
More information is available at http://www.skilletbaconjam.com/ or you contact the makers at eat@skilletstreetfood.com!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails