Monday, January 10, 2011

Cinch! Update



Cinch! Conquer Cravings, Drop Pounds, and Lose Inches by Cynthia Sass is a 30-day weight loss program targeted to end overeating, leaving dieters feeling full and satisfied while enjoying the best food combinations to burn fat and boost metabolism.

After the first week of this plan I am happy to report a few successes! I lost two pounds, cut back to one soda a day instead of two, drank lots more water, and had tons more energy! I also began eating in the pattern that Cynthia outlines in her book! In the past, I would eat about three hours after waking up and Cinch! suggest that you eat until an hour of waking up and then every 3-5 hours there after! This has been tough for me to eat on a schedule but I am getting better at it each day! I love this program because you don't have to count and keep track of calories!
A really cool part about this diet is that it starts with a 5 day Fast Forward plan where you eat 5 foods to jump start your weight loss and lose up to SEVEN pounds!!! Unfortunately, I was able to stick to only FIVE foods but I did replace my lunch each day with a meal from the fast forward plan! Also, my afternoon soda has been replaced with two glasses of water!
I am really happy with the plan and hopefully I will be able to report more successes in the weeks to come!!

Be sure to check back for my weekly updates with Cinch!
For all of the latest info:
Get your copy here:
Thanks so much to One2OneNetwork for providing us with a copy of this book for review!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails