Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Custom Pre Inked Stamp from PJ Greetings





PJ's stamps are not only totally unique and full of personality, but they are extremely high in quality! Each beautiful stamp yields several thousand impressions. And the possibilities are endless with PJ Greetings! These fun stamps can be ordered in 8 different ink choices, and there are over 300 stamp design choices. There are also tons of uses for these cool stamps! They can be used for addressing envelopes, identifying books (the library of), crafting (made especially for you by…) etc.!


I decided to make a return address stamp to review! The ordering process was very quick and easy! The hardest part was picking out my favorite design since there were so many that I loved! My stamp then quickly arrived packaged in a pink organza bag with a stamped gift tag. We just love our new stamp! It's a nice big size and in our favorite color, blue!


PJ Greetings is unique because they make it personal. They don't sell stationery, they create personal touches. We highly encourage you to let PJ help you create your own personal stamp today!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails