Saturday, August 27, 2011

Toweligator




Recently, we were introduced to a fun little item that I think everyone should own! Toweligators are a must have for every beach bag, boat, and pool deck! Vacations and days by the pool are supposed to be relaxing and fun, not spent chasing your towel. I am glad I can now let a team of Toweligators grip and fasten my towel right where I need it.

Originally designed to hold your beach towel securely in place, either in the sand or on your beach chair, its practical uses are endless. The unique and well-researched design allows the bendable tail to attach almost anywhere to make it the most versatile and fun clamp on the market. The tail can bend around chair backs, closet rods, tree limbs, and boat decks making the Toweligator not just a beach clamp, but the everywhere clamp. The strong gator-grip jaws ensure your belongings stay where you put them. I really take my Toweligators everywhere!

The Toweligator is the newest and best solution for all that frustration at the beach, the pool….and everywhere in between. This is a must have item for everyone! We encourage you to check them out today!


Thanks so much to Toweligator and FRN for providing us with samples of the items mentioned above!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails