Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Perfect Collection to Help with School-Year Stink



At our house when school’s back in session, everything seems to pick up again. With homework, baseball and cheerleading we are super busy! To my middle school son, showers just aren't a necessity! Therefore, I was thankful to be given the opportunity to test out a newly launched collection of body sprays, especially designed with the young crowd in mind!



This fun new collection is called: Tattooed by Inky! It offers 5 high-adrenaline fragrances (2 for boys, 2 for girls, and 1 for both) that are perfect for the tween/teen on-the-go. The cool bottle is ideal to throw in your child's backpacks & gym lockers!



I just love how stylish, functional, and budget-friendly ($5.99 each) this collection really is! We highly encourage you to check it out for your little ones today! It has been a total hit in our house with my son and daughter! I have even caught my husband applying a few squirts a time or two!

We received samples of the items mentioned above for review!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails