Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ornament Cards


One of my favorite things to do during the holiday season is creating our Christmas card! I'm not creative at all so thankfully Tiny Prints always comes to my rescue! I take tons of pictures each year and Tiny Prints help me to show off my pictures through their creative designs!



This year I was extremely excited to see the fun ornament cards shown above while browsing Tiny Print's new holiday line! These unique holiday cards are so full of style. I am certain that these special cards will delight everyone on our holiday card list!


So, when you are ready to create your perfect holiday card we encourage you to check out Tiny Prints! Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Christmas cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards and even business cards. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side the Holidays will be a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo-books and calendars.


We received holiday cards in exchange for this review!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails