Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winners

Big G cereals and DC Comics
Nancy said... 4
If I had a super power, it would be to fly!


Windex Turns 75
Karen said... 17
I like the Windex Facebook page



Totino's Fun Friday Night Package
Jackie said... 4
We'd like the Three Cheese Pizza and would like to see Bridesmaids (still havent seen it).
Thanks!

Changing the World One Heart at a Time
Rosefan said... 8
Being from kentucky and proud to say it, I would pick Dell.


Star Wars Prize Package
Rebecca O said... 7
I plan to buy Honey Nut Cheerio's (my fave!!) and my favorite is Hans Solo.


Naturalizer
sburnash@.......com said... 24
I would to have a pair of the Petra Black Leather Boots


Sam's Club
Cory said... 7
i turn in my yoplait lids


Please email me by Friday with your shipping address to claim your prize!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to a fun Friday night with the family!
Congrats to all the winners!

Rebecca O said...

Thanks so much! My son will love this. Sending you an email right now. Congrats to the other winners as well. :)

bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails