Monday, September 22, 2008

Skin MD Natural Lotion Review



Shielding Lotions are a new type of skin care product based on years of research into how skin heals. They form a protective shield with the outer layer of skin and help keep out irritants. They allow the natural oils and moisture to remain in the skin so it can heal better and they're light in texture so they go on without a greasy mess. Your skin needs help to keep out these moisture-robbing irritants. A fundamental difference between Shielding Lotions and traditional skin care lotions is that Shielding Lotions enhance the skin's own natural protective abilities by turning the outer layer of skin into what could be described as a hydrating invisible shield making them many times more effective than mere protective lotions and moisturizing creams.
Dry skin on my feet have become an issue for me. I have tried so many different lotions but none have effected my feet quite like Skin MD Natural Shieldidng Lotion. My feet are so dry, that they have began to flake. Luckily, I received my sample of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion. A Shielding Lotion is far more effective as a dry skin care treatment than any moisturizing lotions or protective creams. If you suffer from dry skin, you know that just using a moisturizing lotion doesn't solve the problem. Skin MD Natural™ is promptly absorbed, without the slightest hint of any greasy or oily feeling or residue, transforming the outer layer of skin into a hydrating invisible shield.
Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotions have transformed my dry feet in normal feet again! I LOVE this lotion! It really worked on my feet, the flaking is almost completely gone and it doesn't leave any greasy feel to my feet. I just put a little on each morning and each night. It has a nice, fresh scent which was surprising considering the MD in the name, not the smell I expected! It has a fresh and relaxing smell to it. It spreads easily on your skin with a natural and light feel and a little goes a long way. You get great coverage with a very small amount of lotion.
A few more reasons you should try Skin MD Natural:
No animal products or testing
Fragrance and colorant free
Dermatology tested
Non-comedogenic
Hypoallergenic
Paraben free
Read for yourself what some leading skin experts say about Skin MD Natural and you can also check out a new video that shows Skin MD Natural shielding lotion protecting skin from rock-dissolving acid!
I highly recommend Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion.
You can get yours here!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds great - will have to check that out! Thank you for doing a review! :)
Linda

Anonymous said...

I love lotions. This looks like a good one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails