Thursday, April 1, 2010

Winners :)


NGK Weird But True Book
Linda Kish said...
My son would love to get this book.

Temporal Scanner
Deborah Wellenstein said...
We have little grandchildren who are always coming down with something-this would be great! Thanks!

Scarf from Recessionista
Robert said...
http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/11227782024

Mirra Beauty Care Products
trixx said...
I'd love to try the Japanese Yuzu foaming bath as I love citrus scents

Bella Sara Cards and Mini
Cake Mom said...
I follow your blog

100 Postcards from UPrinting.com
knitmomma said...
I subscribe via email and google reader!

Be sure to email me (ukgirlstacey@gmail.com) by SUNDAY with your shipping address!!

Check out our current giveaways:

DOLE Products (Ends April 5th)
Threesome: 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and stimulating body wash (Ends April 6th)
•Dove's Products for MEN (Ends April 8th)
Morning Madness Gift Basket (Ends April 12th)
•$50 G/C to Initials-Inc.com (Ends April 15th)


1 comments:

Linda Kish said...

Thanks for choosing me. I just sent you my info.

Related Posts with Thumbnails