Monday, April 19, 2010

Winners :)

DOLE Products
nel said...
my family loves Dole products!!! my fave is mixed fruit and peaches.

Threesome: 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and stimulating body wash
Molly K said...
I would love to try the The Chronic Shampoo.

Dove's Products for MEN
Randi said...
My husband would be the recipient and trust me, he could USE a new bath supply, LOL

Morning Madness Gift Basket
Tami said...
i follow you on twitter

$50 G/C to Initials-Inc.com
Amanda said...
I love the swaggalini bag, also the pitcher and canister set! Actually, I liked everything :)

$25 Amazon G/C
lisa said...
Tweet: http://twitter.com/samasam/status/11951652438

Secret of the Mountain DVD and Soundtrack
traci smith said...
tweet , http://twitter.com/tracisme123/status/12375579898

EMAIL ME BY WEDNESDAY WITH YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE :)
ukgirlstacey@gmail.com
Be sure to check out our current giveaways:
Energizer Weather Emergency Kit (Ends April 20th)
Satin Sheets (Ends April 22nd)
24 Pack of Energizer Max Batteries (Ends April 23rd)
National Geographic Little Kids Magazine (Ends April 25th)
Go-Gurt Prize Package (Ends April 26th)

Related Posts with Thumbnails