Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Belly Burner Belt



As we are all in “crunch” time to slim down before beach season and I was very excited to be given the opportunity to try out The Belly Burner Belt, a new fitness accessory to help to get the most from my workout.

The Belly Burner Belt intensifies my calorie burn by increasing my thermal core temperature. Made of high quality neoprene that naturally generates more heat in my core, which increases metabolic rate, the belt focuses energy, and burns off unwanted inches. Neoprene fabric is most commonly used in wetsuits for insulation and in such other items as laptop sleeves, iPod holders and remote controls.


The Belly Burner’s simple Velcro design makes it very easy to take on and off. I love that this belt can also be worn under my clothes so there I am able to squeeze every extra calorie out of normal daily activities! I also appreciate the fact that when I am wearing this belt it also provides additional support to my back and helps with my posture. I am very please with the results of my belt and suggest that you give it try today!

The Belly Burner Belt is available in either medium or large, it is available online at www.thebellyburner.com for $39.90.

Thanks so much to The Belly Burner for providing us with this item for review!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails