Monday, July 26, 2010

Overstock.com


As we begin to think about finishing our basement I have been searching for what I want to put in the bathroom! We were recently introduced to Overstock.com and I am very impressed with the selection in their Bedding & Bath Department! Some of my favorite pieces are pictured below!


I started by looking through all of the lovely Shower Curtains! My favorite is the Jessica McClintock Zuma shower curtain! The curtain comes with 12-piece shower hooks and is made of 100-percent polyester!


Then I went on search for the perfect Bath Accessories. The accessories (pictured below) are a perfect match for the beautiful shower curtain. This Jessica McClintock 'Zuma' 6-piece Bath Accessory Set includes soap dish, tumbler, toothbrush holder, lotion dispenser, wastebasket and tissue holder!



My next choice wasn't quite as easy as Overstock.com has TONS of unique Bathroom Vanities to pick from! I LOVE this Double Sink Contemporary Bathroom Vanity Set made of quality solid oak wood! I was also surprised to learn that the Vanity set includes 2 each of countertops, sink bowls, faucets, mirrors and pop-up drains!



I love the unique look of the Faucets that are included in the vanity set above! So unique!



Overstock.com is an online retailer offering a wide variety of high-quality, brand-name merchandise at discount prices, including bedding, home decor, appliances, watches, jewelry, electronics, sporting goods, clothing and shoes. They give customers an opportunity to shop for bargains conveniently, while offering manufacturers, distributors and other retailers an alternative sales channel for liquidating their inventory!


We suggest that you check out Overstock.com today!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails