Friday, July 9, 2010

Take the Skin First Pledge!




Many women neglect their skin without realizing it is their body’s first line of defense – an especially important message with summer in full swing and women spending more time in the sun! Because of this, Eucerin is encouraging women to put the health of their Skin FIRST and take the Skin FIRST Pledge. For every pledge made, Eucerin will make a donation to Healthy Women, the nation’s leading independent health information source for women where they come to find answers to their most pressing and personal health care questions.


Recently we received a bottle of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion & Hand Creme to try out. Dry skin on my feet has become an issue for me. Thankfully, this lotion has transformed my dry feet to normal feet again! I LOVE that this lotion dosen't leave any greasy feel to my feet. I just put a little on each morning and each night. It has a nice, fresh scent that I enjoy! It spreads easily on my skin with a natural and light feel and a little goes a long way. You get great coverage with a very small amount of this lotion. You should give it a try!
So, we encourage you to take the Skin FIRST pledge!
Also, check out:
· Eucerin Skin FIRST site
· Euceirn Facebook Page
· Eucerin Twitter Handle

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails