Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Healthy Choice Steaming Entrées



My husband and I pack a lunch everyday so we are always trying to find something new that taste great while still being good for us. I enjoy a hot lunch, so with my limited time for lunch, I usually opt for a frozen dinner. There are tons of frozen dinners available but finding one that taste good seems to be a challenge. Healthy Choice has always been a trusted name in our house so we were excited when we were given the opportunity to try some of their new steaming entrees!

The new Healthy Choice steaming entrées showcase fewer and identifiable ingredients (vegetables frozen at the peak of freshness and generous cuts of white-meat chicken and even shrimp) through the innovative, clear packaging – so what you see is what you get, with no hidden ingredients. I also appreciate the price of these Healthy Choice dinners. Priced at $2.50 or so, they are a great value.

The key to the new entrées is steam, which unlocks the fresh taste and vibrant flavors of the large-cut, quality ingredients. An innovative steam-release vent in the film ensures a convenient cook time of about four minutes, without any need for extra steps like poking, peeling or stirring.

My favorite was definitely the Roasted Chicken Verde!! You can give your lunch some south-of-the-border flair with this zesty dinner. Exotic cilantro-lime sauce brings out the fresh flavors of sweet corn, red and poblano peppers, moist chicken tenderloins, and whole-grain rice. We enjoyed our new steaming entrees and suggest that you give them a try as well!

Also, be sure to visit and "like" the Healthy Choice brand Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/HealthyChoice.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received samples of their new steaming entrées to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails