Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mother's Day Blog Bash


The Mother’s Day Blog Bash is coming soon to Notes From My Nest. Stop by before May 2nd for more information and to enter to win some fabulous prizes!
Check it out here: Blog Bash Details

The companies listed here have generously donated door prizes for the Mother's Day Blog Bash! (Click here for a sneak peek at some of the door prizes.)
Then go to the party May 8-16th for all the blog-hopping, prize-winning fun!
What I know now that I didn't know before I became a Mom . . . . . .
WOW ~ I could list tons for this but I think the most important thing I discovered about being a Mommy is there is no greater joy than seeing the smiling faces of my two little loves!!
I will be seated at Kristin's Table for this great event!!!






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails