Thursday, July 30, 2009

Here Comes the Sun--Is Your Skin Ready?






Thanks to She Speaks we were invited to enroll in their bliss® best of skintentions™ program. We were given the opportunity to try a new multi-tasking moisturizer with broad-spectrum sun protection from one of the world's most highly regarded skincare brands. Best of skintentions not only shields against burn-causing UVB rays, it's also one of the only moisturizers on the market in the U.S. clinically proven to protect against skin-aging UVA rays. And it's not just serious sun defense-this moisturizer also delivers a daily dose of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients that keep skin healthy and leaves a luminous finish.
I love that I can keep my skin healthy with this new once-a-day mega-moisturizer. Lots of moisturizers I have tried leave my face feeling oily but that has NOT been the case with bliss!! I simply apply it each morning before my makeup and then I am good for the rest of day! We highly recommend this great new product!!
Get yours HERE!
Don’t forget to take advantage of this online offer for $5 off best of Skintentions plus FREE STANDARD SHIPPING by going to www.blissworld.com and entering code SSPEAKS at checkout.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails