Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Songs From the Heart! {CD Review}


I do enjoy listening to traditional Irish music so I was excited to have the opportunity to review Songs from the Heart by Celtic Woman. Celtic Woman features vocalists Lisa Kelly, Chloe Agnew, Lynn Hilary and Alex Sharpe, with violinist Mairead Nesbitt. This CD includes a mix of Irish classics and original compositions, along with contemporary covers of other hit songs, like Sting’s Fields of Gold and Mariah Carey's "When You Believe."

I love the modern twist these women put on the Celtic sound. This is such a relaxing CD to listen to and we highly suggest that you check out today!

The complete list of songs from Songs from the Heart include:

Fields of Gold
Amazing Grace
Nil Se’n La
My Lagan Love
When You Believe
The New Ground
Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears
The Coast of Galixia
Non C’e Piu
The Moon’s A Harsh Mistress
You’ll Be In My Heart
Goodnight My Angel
Galway Bay
The Lost Rose of Fantasia
O, America!


Buy this CD at www.celticwoman.com!

Be sure to check out the TOUR DATES!

Thanks so much to EMI Music for providing the CD for review through a program for Music Moms!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails