Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm an Aquafina FlavorSplash Mom Ambassador :)



I am super excited to be working on another great Mom Central project with Aquafina! As an Aquafina FlavorSplash Mom, my family will be receiving a weekly shipment of Aquafina! We love water at our house so we are excited about trying the many different varieties that Aquafina has to offer! We just received our Week 1 FlavorSplash shipment and this week’s featured flavor is Wild Berry. Aquafina FlavorSplash is a great alternative to help us stay hydrated but still enjoy a flavored drink. We really enjoy this flavor at our house and suggest that you give it a try as well!

Aquafina Coupon Offer
You can download a coupon good toward $1 off a 6-Pack of FlavorSplash: http://bricks.coupons.com/bstart.asp?o=62676&c=AF&p=bIDTjXgY
Be sure to check back next week to see which flavor we get to sample next!!!

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Aquafina FlavorSplash and have received various FlavorSplash samples to facilitate my participation.
Mom Central will send me a gift card at the end of the program.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails