Monday, December 6, 2010

{Holiday Love List 2010} Karmin Flat Iron


We were recently sent a Karmin Flat Iron to review!

I love this new flat iron! With this flat iron I can curl, flip, straighten or add volume and body to my hair! I also save time because with the flash quick heating I don't have to wait for it to heat up! It also features a tangle-free swivel cord and temperature settings that works for all hair types. Styling my hair is now effortless and my results are smooth, silky, shiny hair.

The ceramic plates are infused with tourmaline which together work to produce more negative ions. Negative ions work to seal the hairs cuticle for smoother, frizz free results as well as lock in moisture, protect color and add shine to my hair.

Infrared heat works to heat the hair from the inside out providing healthier styling, less damage and faster styling.

This ultra glossy and super sleek styling iron is available in 3 distinguishing and enticing shades!

This flat iron for hair would make the perfect stocking stuffer for that special someone on your shopping list!
We were provided with the product above to review!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails